3D Designer Job Description:
Due to the growth of our business, Energy Exploration Technologies, Inc. is in demand for the professional services of a 3D Designer. The 3D Designer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conceptualize, develop, design, and animate visual representations of our technology, including but not limited to, batteries, metal-organic framework-based materials, membranes, and products/buildings.
- Create compelling sketches and illustrations that show a vision for the EnergyX technologies at work.
- Work in 3D to model out selected concepts from nanotechnology to large-scale plant production.
- Work with engineers and chemists to incorporate design solutions that are technically accurate but visually appealing.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Work with the marketing team to implement designs into animations for marketing videos and other promotional assets.
- Develop and implement design practices to ensure a high standard of pixel-perfect and repeatable experience across multiple platforms occurs.
- Handle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations. Review final productions for errors and ensure final output reflects EnergyX’s specifications.
- Master’s degree in design, fine arts, or related.
- At least 12 months of experience in 2D/3D modeling and texturing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and industry-standard tools (e.g., Cinema 4D, Maya).
- Knowledge in skills such as animation, lighting, and video editing.
- Ability to understand business objectives and provide creative, strategic solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Apply to Energy Exploration Technologies Inc. 1624 Headway Circle, Austin, TX 78754. Salary $45,573.00/Year. email@example.com