Energy Exploration Technologies has a mission to become a worldwide leader in the global transition to sustainable energy. Founded in 2018, the company is fundamentally changing the way humanity is powering our world and storing clean energy with breakthrough lithium-ion technology and energy storage solutions.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Art Director will own end-to-end conceptualization and delivery of EnergyX marketing projects, across various mediums such as email, website, digital and printed banners, presentations, particularly 3D video creation.
This person will be responsible for contributing to the overall design process through concept, design development, and delivery of high quality visuals. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented visual designer who can work collaboratively with a cross-functional marketing team to develop scalable visual design systems that meet product and business goals, and translate ideas and concepts into thoughtful and engaging solutions.
- 5+ years of experience as an Art Director at a creative agency or an in-house team
- 5+ years of experience in managing creative projects
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience creating quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of delivering highly engaging visual experiences
- Experience guiding work from inception to completion
- Competitive salary compensation.
- Healthcare (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Sick Leave
- Equity Compensation.
- Opportunity to contribute to the accelerated growth of the company.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.