EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or similar.
- MS/PhD in engineering, materials science, or similar.
- In-depth understanding of porous nanomaterials synthesis, characterization, and processing, particularly metal-organic frameworks, covalent-organic frameworks, porous aromatic frameworks, and similar.
- Basic understanding of polymer-nanoparticle composite materials.
- Basic understanding of water desalination/treatment, lithium extraction, and battery and energy storage.
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Nanomaterials for separation or transport of dissolved species
- Nano porous materials for transport of lithium ions for battery applications
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.