EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Assist in feasibility studies for commercialization of innovative lithium extraction technology and battery material related projects.
- Preparation of design calculations and documentation, as well as development of detailed flow sheet schematics.
- Provide process design requirements to build out engineers, and incorporate plant layout developments.
- Prepare process equipment data sheets, including technical details and duties as required.
- Ensure process specifications portray the appropriate information and design intent.
- Work with cross functional and finance project teams to prepare capital and operating cost estimates.
- Provide technical direction and work assignment to 3rd party designers, technicians and others, as required for various projects.
- Liaise with clients, contractor representatives and/or project field personnel as necessary to assist with meeting key project deliverables.
- Recognized qualifications in Chemical or Metallurgical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- + 7 years industry specific experience
- Process experience in either an engineering contracting environment, consultancy organization in the lithium or metallurgical industry. (Experience in hydrometallurgy or pyrometallurgy processing of lithium, copper, gold, zinc, nickel or cobalt will be highly regarded).
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Strong general and process design computer literacy.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A deep understanding of membrane technology and applicability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly learn new, cutting edge new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup environment
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.