EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: business, finance, engineering, material science or similar field.
- MBA in business administration
- 3+ years of experience working in energy industry or similar field
- Basic understanding of engineering and material science
- General knowledge of the water desalination, lithium extraction, and battery and energy storage.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Effective communication skills as related to board, partners and investors including presentation skills at meetings and conferences. Experience working on groups and teams
Work on team of experienced EnergyX executives in business development focused on core operations and financial aspects of the business including:
- Advising the Company regarding capital, equity, and debt raises.
- Overall general coordination of logistics and operations alongside team.
- Partnership and customer outreach and relations. Investor outreach and relations.
- Ability to interface between EnergyX investors, customers, university partners, technology R&D partners, and commercial (EPC) partners on business development as well as technical side.
On the Finance side with CFO:
- Furthering financial projections, planning, and structuring.
- Modeling various project and financial scenarios and performing other financial analyses with respect to all of the Company’s financial needs.
- Tracking all cash flows and managing cash disbursements.
- Monthly management reporting and annual financial audit on the Company’s financial status.
- Budgeting and accounting past, present, and future financials.
On the Scientific end:
- Able to access, understand, and communicate status of competitive technologies.
- Support development of strategic roadmap for future applications of core technologies.
- Understand engineering needs across all products and technologies (i.e. lithium extraction membranes & solid state battery separators)
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.