EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or similar.
- MS/PhD in engineering, materials science, or similar field
- In-depth understanding of one or more of (lithium-ion, lithium sulphur, or sodium-ion) battery cell physics, materials, operation, design, and construction.
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with battery research group to develop composite all-solid-state electrolyte materials for lithium ion or other battery chemistries.
- Work with materials research group to design and synthesize nanomaterials for the transport of lithium ions.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.