EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or related field
- MS/PhD in engineering, materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- In-depth understanding of electrolyte chemistries and additives for traditional and non-traditional rechargeable battery chemistries
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with battery research group to optimize electrolyte compositions for non-traditional battery chemistries and new electrolyte materials developed by EnergyX including mixed matrix membranes.
- Develop electrolyte compositions ideal for cell architectures being explored by EnergyX.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.