EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: Chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related field
- MS/PhD in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, or related field
- In-depth understanding of ionically conducting polymers and their fabrication
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with materials research group to develop polymer materials optimized for all-solid-state batteries.
- Optimize polymers and their fabrication for scale up of all-solid-state batteries
- Develop, Characterize, and help develop IP on new polymer chemistries and materials
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.