EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or related field
- In-depth understanding of current industrially relevant cathode chemistries and systems such as NCA and NCM
- Basic understanding of various rechargeable battery chemistries and theoretical solid-state chemistries
- Ability to self-educate on non-traditional cathode chemistries, such as conversion cathodes.
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with battery research group to develop commercially viable cathodes for all-solid-state batteries
- Optimize cathode chemistry and electrode fabrication for scale up of all-solid-state batteries
- Develop, Characterize, and help develop IP on new cathode chemistries
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.