EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: business, finance, engineering, material science or similar field.
- MBA in business administration or MS / PhD in engineering.
- 5+ years of experience working in operations in energy industry or similar field
- Basic understanding and knowledge of engineering or material science, water desalination, lithium extraction, and battery and energy storage.
- In depth understanding of supply chain, value chain, and project management.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Effective communication skills as related to board, partners and investors including presentation skills at meetings and conferences. Experience working on groups and teams
Work on team of experienced EnergyX executives focused on core operations, product development, procurement, sales, and partnership aspects of the business including:
- Heading the overall coordination of logistics and operations.
- Overseeing teams of business development, project managers, market analysis, and sales.
- Partnerships and customer relations regarding sourcing goods, manufacturing, and maintaining sales channels.
- Ability to interface between EnergyX investors, customers, university partners, technology R&D partners, and commercial (EPC) partners on business development as well as technical side.
- Advising the Company regarding capital, equity, and debt raises.
On the Supply Chain side:
- Source metal organic frameworks and other nanomaterials for membrane production.
- Procure polymers and other supplemental raw materials for product production.
- Tracking all cash flows and managing cash disbursements.
- Monthly management reporting and annual financial audit on the Company’s financial status.
- Budgeting and accounting past, present, and future financials.
On the Sales and Customer Relations end:
- Able to access, understand, and communicate status of competitive technologies.
- Support development of strategic roadmap for future applications of core technologies.
- Understand engineering needs across all products and technologies (i.e. lithium extraction membranes & solid state battery separators)
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.