EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: communication, business, or similar field.
- 3-5+ years of experience working in human resources in materials science, process / chemical / energy industry, or similar field.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of energy field and above related fields
- Ability to identify skills in engineering, material science, battery materials, and energy storage.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and work in a fast paced, startup environment.
Work with team of experienced EnergyX colleagues managing human resources by planing, directing, and coordinating the administrative functions of the organization including:
- Consult with top executives on strategic planning.
- Work with VP of Finance to process payroll
- Serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Maintain employee records containing personal details and emergency contacts and other required by law.
Related to Hiring:
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff.
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Process paperwork
Relating to Policies:
- Keep updated policies and handbook for the company
- Advise team members on policies like equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, vacation or personal time, and other revelent policies.
- Maintain policies on benefits, including company-provided health insurance, or rights guaranteed by law.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.