EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: business, finance, engineering, material science or similar field.
- MBA in business administration or MS / PhD in engineering.
- 5+ years of experience working in operations in energy industry or similar field
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Passport ready, and able to travel to the United States.
- In depth understanding and knowledge of engineering or material science, water desalination, lithium extraction, and battery and energy storage.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly, and work in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Effective communication skills as related to board, partners and investors including presentation skills at meetings and conferences. Experience working on groups and teams.
Work on team of experienced EnergyX executives focused on core operations, product development, procurement, sales, and partnership aspects of the business including:
- Heading the overall coordination of logistics and operations in South America.
- Overseeing teams of project and business development, and project managers in South America.
- Maintaining partnerships, sales channels, and customer relations in Chile, Argentina, and Bolivia.
- Ability to interface between EnergyX investors, customers, university partners, technology R&D partners, and commercial (EPC) partners on business development as well as technical side.
On the Sales and Customer Relations side:
- Able to access, understand, and communicate status of competitive technologies.
- Support development of strategic roadmap for project develop in South America.
- Understand engineering needs across all products and technologies (i.e. lithium extraction membranes).
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.