Energy Exploration Technologies has a mission to become a worldwide leader in the global transition to sustainable energy. Founded in 2018, the company is fundamentally changing the way humanity is powering our world and storing clean energy with breakthrough lithium-ion technology and energy storage solutions.
Field service technician will play an instrumental part in translating EnergyX’s lithium separation technologies into demonstration-scale leading to commercialization. The role will be part of the process engineering team and report to the Director of Process Engineering and Projects. The position will be responsible for building, troubleshooting and operating EnergyX pilot projects and lithium separation technology scale up projects. The position is based in Austin, TX, and international traveling (South America) will be required.
Work on a team of experienced EnergyX scientists and engineers on projects focused on disruptive materials and engineering systems to fundamentally transform scientific aspects of the energy industry including:
• Provide technical upgrades
• Preventative Maintenance
• Ability to disassemble and reassemble electrical and mechanical equipment
• Support troubleshooting and resolving of critical issues.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Travel to locations where our pilot and demonstration units are deployed, primarily in South America.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on field experience in water treatment, mining or chemical refining.
• Experience with installation and commissioning of pilot and/or demonstration plants preferred
• Experience with flow, pressure, temperature, level, conductivity, pH, etc. systems.
• Ability to travel to South America (Bolivia, Argentina, Chile)
• Proficiency in Spanish
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.