EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or similar
- In-depth understanding of polymeric materials or nano- and mesoporous materials
- Basic understanding of electrolyte solution chemistry
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with membrane and materials research groups to develop and characterize new composite membranes and nanomaterials for the separation and/or transport of lithium and related compounds
- Work with materials and battery research groups to develop and characterize composite all-solid-state electrolyte materials for transport of lithium
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.