EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or similar
- MS/PhD in engineering, materials science, or similar
- In-depth understanding of polymeric membrane design, synthesis, characterization, and processes
- In-depth understanding of transport of aqueous species in polymeric membranes and nanocomposite membranes
- Basic understanding of electrolyte solution chemistry
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Develop and test composite membranes for the separation and/or transport of lithium and related compounds.
- Develop and test composite polymeric electrolyte materials for transport of lithium in batteries.
- Work with design group to implement manufacturing for polymeric composite materials.
- Create scaling and commercialization techniques for quantity manufacturing.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.