EnergyX is a renewable energy company focused on the growth of the global battery and lithium industries, making low-carbon technology cheaper and more accessible. For more information, www.energyx.com.
- Bachelor degree in one of: Bachelor degree in one of: chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical engineering, materials science, mechanical engineering, or related field
- MS/PhD in engineering, materials science, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- In-depth understanding of current and prospective anode materials for rechargeable battery systems.
Work on team of experienced EnergyX scientists at the laboratory headquarters focusing on key research and development aspects of the core technology including:
- Work with battery research group to develop commercially viable anodes for all-solid-state batteries
- Optimize anode chemistry and electrode fabrication for scale up of all-solid-state batteries
- Develop, Characterize, and help develop IP on new anode chemistries
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.