Energy Exploration Technologies, Inc. (EnergyX) has a mission to become a worldwide leader in the global transition to sustainable energy. Founded in 2018, the company is fundamentally changing the way humanity is powering our world and storing clean energy with breakthrough lithium-ion technology and energy storage solutions.
Solvent extraction pilot plant lead will manage a pilot plant team for selective extraction of lithium from complex brines containing Na, K, Mg, Ca, B and SO4 as the major impurities.
Work in a team of experienced EnergyX scientists in research and development focused on disruptive materials, processes, and engineering systems to fundamentally transform the energy industry. Specific responsibilities include:
• Lead pilot plant team in various regions
• Responsible for training new operators in solvent extraction processes and pilot plant operation
• Conduct bench and pilot scale testing to generate data for commercialization.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Sciences (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering or Minerals Engineering).
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in solvent extraction
• Strong safety mindset
• Some understanding of Spanish
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.