Energy Exploration Technologies has a mission to become a worldwide leader in the global transition to sustainable energy. Founded in 2018, the company is fundamentally changing the way humanity is powering our world and storing clean energy with breakthrough lithium-ion technology and energy storage solutions.
The Project manager will play an instrumental part in translating EnergyX’s lithium separation technologies into demonstration-scale leading to commercialization. The role will be part of the process engineering team and report to the VP of Process Engineering. The position will be responsible for execution of EnergyX pilot projects and lithium separation technology scale up projects. The position is based in Austin, TX, and some international travel will likely be required.
Work on a team of experienced EnergyX scientists and engineers on projects focused on disruptive materials and engineering systems to fundamentally transform scientific aspects of the energy industry including:
● Tracking and execution of pilot plant delivery and operation, including shipping logistics, customs issues, scheduling, testing, and analysis of samples.
● Quality control of pilot and other ancillary equipment deployed to the field.
● Manage relationships with third party service and equipment providers.
● Support troubleshooting and resolving of critical issues in the field
● Interface with equipment vendors to procure equipment to specifications.
● Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
● Minimum 5 years of managing engineering projects.
● Experience with execution, installation, and commissioning of pilot and demonstration plants
● Experience with water treatment systems (controls, monitoring, etc.)
● Ability to deliver and interpret design drawings and blueprints.
● Experienced with project development, management, and delivery.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
EnergyX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with EnergyX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.